The Groom’s Guide—Ebook!
I’ve watched Brides & grooms get talked into garments that won’t last, are a bad fit and won’t photograph well.
Trust me, I’ve seen it all.
Thank you, Alarna! So much of this knowledge can be applied outside of my wedding, I wear a suit to work and this guide is going to come in handy.Ryan, Bondi
So I created a guide to put an end to all the drama!
There are things in this book that never would have crossed my mind until I saw it in my wedding photos. I’m happy I found it when I did.Simon, Katoomba
HERE’S WHAT I’LL COVER
- Creating the perfect outfit for you and your Groomsmen whether you’re starting from scratch or already have some ideas on what to wear.
- Suiting Lingo to get you in and out of the stores with the best suits you can buy.
- A crash-course in quality, so you’re not left with loose threads and empty pockets.
- A Fit Guide to get the best fit off the rack and minimise alterations.
- Tips and illustrations for picking the right shoes and accessories plus how to wear them.
- A Budgeting Guide so you know what you’re spending your money on and why.
- A Tailoring Checklist that you can follow word-for-word at the tailors.
- A list of photo no-no’s that will make your wedding photos instantly better.
My wife got me this when we were planning our wedding and just understanding the different fit of suiting and the quality tiers saved us heaps of money. I wouldn’t have known what I was buying without it.Kieran, Wollongong